Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Pickin' Pictures!













Saturday afternoon we went with my Mom, her boyfriend and his son and niece to go Pumpkin Picking! :) Nichole had a blast, being able to walk around and look at Pumpkins and pick her own. She especially liked sitting on them! I myself had never been to a pumkin patch before, so it was exciting for me, too! We had to drive to White Bird to the Killgore Farm to get them, and the fall colors in the mountains are beautiful right now! When we got there, Mr. Killgore had already set out some pumpkins and had them for sale, but we asked if it was alright if we went out and picked our own. He was so kind to let us go out and get whatever we wanted! He even gave the kids their pumpkins for free! We all had a good time, and thank heaven the weather was tolerable while we were there! It didn't rain or anything, except for maybe a couple sprinkles. :) I love the fall time, and I am glad we got the chance to take Nichole out and have this experience. I think this will be a yearly tradition as long as Mr. Killgore is around! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home