Monday, January 30, 2006

nO bAbY yEt!!!

Nichole still hasn't decided to come out... LOL I went in to the doctor today and they did a non-stress test to make sure everything was going well since she didn't come by her due date. The doctor said everything looks good and it's not un-common to be late on your first pregnancy, especially. She also said that I am a full 2 cm dilated now, for the past 2 weeks I've only been between 1 cm - 1.5 cm, so that was good to hear. I have also been having a LOT more contractions and cramps, so hopefully that's a GOOD sign! :)
We'll keep you all posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh come on baby nichole I am dying here to see her and I know you are dying to get your body back. Hope you are doing o.k we love you guys

7:10 AM

 
Blogger Debby said...

cant wait to see pics

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home