Monday, February 20, 2006

oUr FiRsT wEeK hOmE wItH bAbY nIcHoLe...


Our first week home with Nichole has been a learning experience, that's for sure! It has been kind of tiring, but mostly it's been fun! We've been taking pictures of her left and right (the picture above is Nichole at 9 days old), and taking her around to see everyone. Jason just had to go back to work today, and I already wish that he was home! I miss him so much, I kind of got used to having him here with me all day...at least I wasn't so bored then, and I like having him around.
I can tell that it will take a little getting used to having a baby to take care of all day - it's a little bit stressful. I guess that I am doing okay, I am just kind of sad sometimes - just trying to get everything in order and wanting my old body back and worrying if I am doing a good job of being a mom when Jason isn't here to help me. I guess those are normal concerns, and it's normal to feel kind of down the first week or two. :) Everything will get better once I get used to it, I am sure of that. I guess that's it for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

she is so sweet and already changing fast. I can not believe it. I just want to hold her give a kiss for us k.

Hey I am sure you are doing a wonderful job without jason being home you will get used to it but it takes time to get things in order.

in fact you will probably get everything in order and then it will be time to start back to work again.

Everyday for the rest of her life will be a learning experience. I am still trying to do the right thing with my kids and I wonder every day if I am doing the right stuff with Emmy.

hang in there and keep your head up k kiddo. if you need anything call me I am home all day.

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Debby said...

you will do just fine.......i worried about all that stuff when i was pregnant, it all just kinda comes to you, you will soon know her cries, if shes hungry or wet or hurt. it will take a little getting used to, having Jason back at work. and for getting your old body back, join a gym, when Jason gets home go for an hour it relieves all the stress from the day and gives you a little you time. Enjoy being a mom, there is nothing in the world like it. And even when she a teenager youll still being wondering if you do the right things, kids come with no instructions and they are all different its just a day by day thing.....YOUR DOING GREAT DONT WORRY

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home