Thursday, April 20, 2006

She Finally Found It!

Well Nichole finally found her thumb! Before now, she hasn't been able to stick her thumb out enough to get it in her mouth, and also she hasn't been able to hold her hand in one place long enough. I heard her sucking on something today while I was on the computer and I looked over and she was sucking her thumb! I had to get a picture of it since it was her first time being able to on her own!

She is getting so big, I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is already almost 12 pounds and 22.5 inches long! Her eyes are still blue, but doctors say that eyes can change color up until around 9 months, and even after that. I sure wouldn't mind if they stayed the color they are now, they are gorgeous!

Easter weekend was no good here, it snowed the whole time! And now it's beautiful outside! I don't get it...it's alright I guess, Jason and Nichole and I had a great Easter anyways. :)

Well I guess that's about it for now, so I will post more later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

how sweet she is. that is such a pretty picture of her. she is gettting so big before you know it she will be running around.

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home