Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Life Is So Hard!




I just had to post these pictures of Nichole! She is so funny, she's starting to stick out her lower lip when she's upset or getting ready to cry, so it's hillarious to watch! I am so glad I caught it on camera, although I am sure there are going to be MANY more chances! :)

Things here have been going well, we are finally used to having a baby around, we don't feel like we are living with an alien anymore, she's one of the family now. :) Anyways, not too much else going on. I start my job at the bank on March 20 and I am looking forward to going back to work, even though I know it will be hard to leave Nichole, I will make it through okay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I am so glad she is not like an alien any moreLOL! she is so cute though I love pics of babies crying

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Debby said...

its a hard choice to go back to work or stay home, i choose to work also, and people give me slack about it, and we could make it if just Eric worked but just month to month and we would never get ahead or be able to do half the things we do, so my mom takes care of the baby while we work, and im fine with that...
Shes beatiful even when shes pouting....

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home